Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Lunch time
- I guess the mason jar salads are no longer a contender
- Extreme couple wear
- Mom, we need this for the river!
- Ben & Jerry’s “I dough, I dough” #lovewins
- There’s a water gun war happening on our street. And it is not just the kids
- 100 young adult books that will make you proud to be Canadian
- Everything is awesome… or working on being more awesome
- Happy July 4th. I want this
Also… have you taken the Meyers-Briggs personality test? I did last night and here are my results. I wonder if they’d be different if I took my time and thought more about my answers rather than being distracted by Orange is the New Black? Warm and caring, nurturing and PATIENT. Nope. Not me.
Have a great weekend – I plan to continue decluttering and start some long-overdue projects.
This week (with a holiday landing on a Wednesday) really messed me up… I feel like we had two mini weekends. The good news is it allowed me to check-off three things from my 100 days of summer to-do wish list.
- cheer on David’s first triathlon
- hear bag pipes
- watch a parade
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg