Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Great timing – I am doing this! Thanks Jenna
- Looks like someone studied their prison escape movies before they went in
- This one is for Sabrina
- That’s it. I’m buying a curling iron
- A funny take on your career bucket list
- Step by step
- 10 Greens that are healthier than kale… wait, there are 10 green?
- Madewell / J.Crew news is my kind of news
Have a great weekend! I am running the 10 mile Brigadoon’s Wine & Dash with some friends. Running + drinking wine for a good cause is pretty perfect. And speaking of Brigadoon – there are other great events happening this summer to fundraise for children, youth and families living with a chronic illness, chronic condition or special need in Atlantic Canada such as The Big Swim. A swim from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island… and without wine stops! Not sure if you’ve driven the bridge, but even that is exhausting so image swimming +15 km across the Northumberland Strait! Please consider sponsoring my friend Kristin who’s diving in. Amazing.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg