Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- His show at Université de Montréal on a freezing cold night in a very packed gym where we couldn’t lower our arms because there was no room to move and we (as an united unit) bounced to his new album SEXX LAWS still ranks as the best concert ever!
- Slide show of some great weddings I assisted Shannon on! (the glowing light behind the couples is me)
- Ikea hack meets project runway
- Who hearts nice floors? I do. Selfeet. ha
- Thank you Erin, you are welcome Jill
- Have you heard about Women and Whiskies Parties? I think someone should start this up here.
- Oh baby it’s cold outside
- Reading this makes me hate Canada
Have a lovely long weekend and happy VALENTINE’S DAY! Here are David’s this year. My printer needs serious maintenance but I am too cheap to do anything about it. Please excuse the streak marks.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg