- The results are in and writing about life, family, friends and David sparks the most interest. Thanks for participating.
- Speaking of David, we’ve been having fun with his new eye patches. Thanks Anna for the inspirational link.
- The Magical Mystical Mountain Destroyers have officially registered for the Storm the Mountain eco-challenge. I am sure it is going to be amazing. Mackenzie, who’s nine, is gonna knock the snowshoes off everyone!
- Booked. We’ve decided to spend more on travel and less on stuff… Making memories. Our first March Break with a school-aged kid will be a ski week with our neighbours at Sunday River. Swish swish.
- The first FNPN was held and despite a broken window it was fun! That being said, I am changing the plan… Rather than having everyone bring their own pizza, I am going to make homemade frozen individual pizzas. People can bring their drinks and toppings to share. We’ll set-up a DIY make and bake station. This should cut back on wasted food and make it feel more communal I found this recipe online. I guess I need to make some of these before I call the next FNPN.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg