Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- If I had a cat, I’d name her Tami Taylor but this is pretty good too. The hashtags are the best. #PawAndOrder
- Well I am convinced. Bonus, I can use my Nikon lens.
- Food, faking it.
- This BLOWs my mind.
- These Girls are fun.
- Lovely commercial for a home improvement store. I think black looks good.
- A whole bunch of great memories attached to this song.
- The moral of this interview is… don’t wear head-to-toe black.
- And please, take the time to watch this. I think we could all learn a thing or two.
Have a lovely weekend – instead of a long solo run, I am doing the Tartan Twosome Maritime Race Weekend – 5km sunset run tonight and a sunrise half marathon tomorrow.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
great roundup. totally should have set up a surprise bachelorette video shoot for Anna. She never would have suspected that. 🙂
Love this week. I doubt Sony will let me trade for that camera.