Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I am at day 65 of my 100 day challenge and reading this helps me forge ahead
- Shut the
frontFÄRVIK door! and speaking of their catalogue… Experience the power of a Bookbook.
- I pinned this article now to read later.
- Canning and jamming news.
- Wine. Do you overpour your daily quota?
- I am not cool or smart enough for this kind of Saturday.
- Despite the outcome, she is still my hero. Sniff sniff.
- This pretty much is the best portfolio ever… if not, the most enjoyable one to watch.
- I really love this idea, but probably not meatballs. Perhaps homemade pizza or nachos. I have said I’d do this… and on occasion we have, but I think I’ll make this a plan. Like start in October. Do it like this. Send a message out. Who’s game?
Have a lovely weekend – another weekend means another long run but I have a visit to a friend’s house to look forward to afterwards.
Photo taken with my iphone on the Wallace River, Nova Scotia
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
Great round up this week. Love the weekly dinner idea. I have never boiled my canning jar kids. Oh, and I desperately want to work at Pinterest
I miss my NYT Crossword app. That would have been something to re-up in August. Too late now!
If I were in your shoes, I would of caved by now.
It’s only been five days. I would never promise to do ONE pushup for a hundred days.