Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- I am at day 65 of my 100 day challenge and reading this helps me forge ahead
- Shut the
frontFÄRVIK door! and speaking of their catalogue… Experience the power of a Bookbook.
- I pinned this article now to read later.
- Canning and jamming news.
- Wine. Do you overpour your daily quota?
- I am not cool or smart enough for this kind of Saturday.
- Despite the outcome, she is still my hero. Sniff sniff.
- This pretty much is the best portfolio ever… if not, the most enjoyable one to watch.
- I really love this idea, but probably not meatballs. Perhaps homemade pizza or nachos. I have said I’d do this… and on occasion we have, but I think I’ll make this a plan. Like start in October. Do it like this. Send a message out. Who’s game?
Have a lovely weekend – another weekend means another long run but I have a visit to a friend’s house to look forward to afterwards.
Photo taken with my iphone on the Wallace River, Nova Scotia
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg