Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- Slightly curious about this book
- Things (jewelry) that make you go hmmm
- I’d be willing to commute to my backyard if my office looked like this.
- One good thing about fall is movie season heats up. On the list.
- I want someone I know to get married here. Beautiful photos.
- Why it’s impossible to Make Plans Anymore. Cell phones have made people flaky as #%@*
- Have you thought about texting in movies?
- The Rewrite Trailer: A Classic Hugh Grant Rom-Com. Yes!
Have a fantastic long weekend – we are heading to Pugwash and David and I are running in the Butter Trail Run! Technically I am supposed to conclude all of the must-dos on my summer check-list… but can we agree that summer ends at the end of September. Maybe I will extend the challenge until September 30th. Deal?
Oh and my cousin nominated me to do the positivity challenge, but rather than posting it on Facebook… I am going to just give you 7 days of items here = 7 things I am positive about right now. And, I nominate y’all to be positive today!
- Nova Scotia summers. We have so many beautiful beaches.
- Family. Mine are stellar.
- Friends. Although we don’t see each other enough, I love them.
- Trees and trails. I think I appreciate them more each year.
- My clothesline. I will admit, much more enjoyable in the summer but always better than a dryer.
- The time and ability to run. Getting up at 5:30 can be tough but worth it.
Photo taken with my iphone at Kejimkujik Seaside
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg