Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- This is too complicated for us. Couple Texted Each Other Using Only Emojis For 30 Days
- Ummm, don’t tell my hairdresser, but regardless of how short I go, I can still fit my hair in a ponytail: What Your Ponytail Says About You
- This is very helpful: 45 ways to avoid using the word ‘very’
- Clever: Women Listening To Men In Western Art History
- One of my favourite stores to visit but this made me laugh: Let’s Make Fun Of: Anthropologie Furniture
- Casting time as a lead character. I saw Boyhood this week and can’t stop thinking about it. Read this and this and go see it too. Watching the trailer again just gave me goosebumps.
- Am I weird for being really (really) excited to buy school supplies this year? Notebooks And Pencils And Pens, Cha-Ching!
- Worst news ever.
- Architecture + bucket list … right up my alley! Bucket List: 10 US Buildings Every Architecture Lover Should See in Person
- And it is the finals for American Ninja Warriors… you betcha I will be talking about Kacy next week.
Photo taken with my iphone (while I was running) … oh sweet Jane, whaaaaat is coming soon? Sign, you are such a tease!
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg