Friday’s online finds: Inspirational, educational or just silly. Here is what I found this week…
- For the craftee ones, check out 10 DIY Instagram Accounts to follow
- Not that I watch a lot of TV (ha) … but if I did … A Better Queue lets you filter Netflix’s instantly streaming movies by Rotten Tomatoes’ Tomatometer, number of reviews, years, and genres. It also lets you add movies straight to your queue.
- Bravo JUST US COFFE : The Fair World Project awarded Just Us Coffee as one of the top four 5-star roasters
- Adorable and funny: Couple Has Ridiculously Adorable Photoshoot With Puppy As If It Was A Newborn
- Adorable and San Francisco: Jinxy Jenkins, Lucky Lou
- Joan’s making a point. Modern Office with Christina Hendricks
- Truth hurts. Parents are the ones who need limits on screen time
- Poppy Installation: An Eerie Installation of 888,246 Ceramic Poppies at the Tower of London Marking Britain’s World War I Military Dead
- This one is for Anna – Have a perfect day tomorrow! 10 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before My Wedding Day
Have a fantastic weekend. Besides getting through a lonnnng run, I don’t have any big plans but will try and check a few things off my summer list! psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
Photo: Taken with my iPhone: Cousins – Reunited and it feels so good.
haha, I really loved the Christina Hendricks video. And also, Anna and I were discussing these types of posts about random internet things. She really enjoys them. We agreed it should be a regular feature.
And yes, her wedding was a perfect day 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person