I enjoy when other “people” (bloggers) lead me down a road of links – stuff they’ve seen online and found inspirational, educational or just silly so thought I’d start doing the same. Here are this week’s finds.
- Keeping up and learning from the pros … The Changing Business of a Blog
- My new sporty hero … I made my son and his friend watch Kacy so they’d see how awesome and strong girls are!
- Typeface and Lettering Design inspiration plus … if I was to go back to school, this would be a great option
- Nailed it. Can Full-time Bloggers Live off of Rainbows + Hugs?
- What’s bigger than the Halifax Logo Debate? Try AirBNB.
- Warning, addictive. Hollywood Game Night clips.
- I know there are other NASHVILLE fans out there … y’all, check this out! (thanks Jill)
- Would you sign up for Blue Apron if it came to Canada? Tempting. This is now here and I’ve heard good things.
- I plan to watch 112 Weddings.
psst. If you like what you’re reading, please subscribe and share. xomeg
Photo: Taken with my iPhone: Evangeline Beach, Nova Scotia.